Pages

Thursday 1 August 2019

Movie time (Home learning)

Hi bloggers, Today for Home learning I decided to do it on an activity called Movie Time, This is what I have to do, If a movie was made based on life in your, what would it be called, Why? which actors and actresses would be in it, create a movie poster.

So the movie would be called Life in Heaven because it is so fun in my house with my family, The actors and actresses would be my family, here is a movie poster I created, (I managed to get the worst photos possible!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.