Pages

Wednesday 21 August 2019

My awesome free write

Kia ora bloggers, For a while I have been doing a free write about the famous miracle on the Hudson. I spent quite a while on this book, but to get it right I had to watch the movie first to find out what happens so that I could base my story on that, I did that so that I didn't just make up some story. I have made quite a lot of chapters but decided to just read you the first page/chapter, hope you enjoy. 

Also it would be great if you could give me some feedback, because there's always room for improvement.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Thom. I like how you sartted your story with sitting in the mane pilot seat stearing at the sky.Also I like how you added Jeff as your co pilots name in your story.

    your sincerely Dom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Thom
    I like how you talk about planes.Not many people that i know are into planes so good for you
    Carter

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.