Pages

Friday 23 August 2019

Slithery snake fun

Kia ora bloggers
Recently in my maths group we have been doing decimals, it is pretty easy but our teacher told us we are just doing it so we don't forget about decimals. After doing lots of slides we got to make a game which involved decimals and a snake.  It was really fun to make and choose all the different decimals to put in. Also I decided to make a screencastify of me playing the game to show you guys what it's like. Here is a link to the site I made this game on incase you want to try it out, click on this site to make this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.