Pages

Friday 16 August 2019

Truly Tantalizing Tuesdays!

Kia ora bloggers.
You may remember a while ago I did a post about Pom Poms, Well guess what, that was just the start of the incredible knitting experience. As last Tuesday, Group A (My group) started knitting!
Some people think it is a boring old lady thing but once you get the hang of it you have lots of fun. 

At first I found it super hard because it all seemed like a confusing mess, but after lots of practising I got the hang of it.
It is fairly, fantastically fun. 

So eventually I started knitting and made a great start.  I decided to take a photo of what I've done so far. 
It would be great if you could give me some great feedback on how I'm doing so far and just on my blog post overall. Also this is my first time knitting so I reckon I'm doing pretty good.
I recommend knitting for other people because it is actually super fun and easy to enjoy.
Next time I might try and get it done faster, my next step is to make something big like a blanket.









2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Thom!

    What amazing knitting! I love that you are practising this. Ask Mrs Spragg if she still has the hat I knitted her? It is quite a hard skill to get the hang of...I really like how to said that. Why are you knitting?

    Also, I want to say a big THANK YOU for being such a fabulous commenter on our class and individual blogs. I know sometimes we're a bit slow in getting back to you, but we read and cherish all of your comments. You write very well and you always have something thoughtful and positive to say. I think you're doing an amazing job on blogging. Keep it up!

    Miss Blair
    Lochiel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Thom! Tom Murton loves making pompoms and Ed likes knitting!! He is making a scarf at the moment xx Aunty B

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.