Pages

Wednesday 7 August 2019

Speeches

Kia ora bloggers, Today I am going to blog about speeches. At the moment in my class everyone is planning and writing their speeches. There are all sorts of different topics happening, but I chose to do my speech on pollution. Below is one of the paragraphs from my speech, could you please give feedback on it because I want to know if it is good or not.

People need to get in and do what needs to be done, clean, It may not sound like fun, It may not sound heroic, but it truly is because every piece of rubbish you pick up you’re making a difference, you’re saving an animals life, So get in and do the work


Goodbye bloggers. Hope you liked the example of my speech.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.