Pages

Friday 9 August 2019

Our amazing time at...

EPro8! Hi bloggers today I am going to tell you about the fun time I had at EPro8.
First of all EPro8 is a challenge where you have a big stand box sort of thing and there are poles, nuts, bolts, joiner, cords, batteries and lots more. So what happens is you get a book and there are tones of challenges in it, one by one you complete as many as you can, also each time you complete a challenge you are awarded points, so at the end the team with the most points wins!
But some challenges are worth more than others, it is based on how difficult it is to complete the challenge. For most of it Zack, Connor and I were 2 or 3, but last minute points were awarded and we ended up coming 6th out of 12 groups, which we were still pretty happy with.
Zack and I decided to make a google drawing with pictures from EPro8, showing all the fun we had.
If you really want to try something out, something new, you should definitely do EPro8, it is so fun and you will definitely enjoy it


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.