Pages

Friday 30 August 2019

An awesome visit from the one and only

Karyn wilson! For those of you who haven't heard of her before she is an author of some famous kiwi books called Kereru's BBQ and Peka and Koro. Some of you might have heard of Kereru's BBQ but most of you probably wouldn't have heard of Peka and Koro because it hasn't even come out yet, but we were lucky enough to have it read to us. It is a great book but I won't spoil it. 
I really like the book and I recommend when it comes out you should buy it straight away!



This is Karyn Wilson holding up the book.

This is a picture of the class with Karyn Wilson in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.