Pages

Friday 2 August 2019

Shout out part 2

Kia ora bloggers, you may remember that I did a shout out a while ago to my Dad,  so I decided why not do another one. So today I am going to give a shout out to my friend, Sam, for just being a great friends and things. 
So get ready for shout out part 2
Hope you enjoy :)

Tip: Use video on you computer not screencastify because it is clearer. Also yesterday I used screencastify and today I used video and I could see the difference. So check out my blog yesterday and check out my blog today and tell me what you think is a better app to use.
Thank you



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.